RACE TRACK RULES
- A parent or legal guardian MUST accompany a minor when he or she is riding at the track.
- Helmets must be worn when riding.
- ALL DOGS MUST BE ON LEASHES!
- No pit riding.
Practice Information and Hours
Friday – 4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. (bikes only)
Saturday – 8:00 a.m.- 8:00 p.m. (bikes only)
Sunday – 8:00 till 1:00 p.m. (bikes only)
– 1:00 till 2:00 track prep
– 2:00 to 8:00p.m (quads/UTV’s)
Open ride days will have an intermission depending on weather and track
conditions. Track prep will be continued through out the day depending on track conditions
If numbers are high, the track will be broken down into classes
TIMES MAY BE CHANGED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER. THE
TRACK IS ALWAYS GROOMED and WATERED!
CALL BEFORE YOU HAUL
Open Ride Fees
$30.00 per rider
65cc and down $15.00
(children four years and younger are free)
Race Day Info
Track gates open at 5:00 am on race day!
Gates will be closed and locked after 10 p.m.
$10.00 per person
(Children four years and under are free)