1. All riders are required to sign in before unloading or riding.
2. It is the sole responsibility of the rider to select apparel that will provide appropriate protection. The rider must rely on his/her own judgment in the selection of any helmet and apparel for durability and safety. Refer to AMA recommendations for protective equipment.
3. Full riding gear must be worn at all times while riding. Helmet, eye protection and over the ankle the ankle boots are required and should be worn at all times. Chest protector, gloves, long sleeve shirt and riding pants are suggested.
4. Ride 1st gear only while in pit areas.
5. Only enter/exit track at designated areas only.
6. Children under 18 must be with parents or with a legal guardian and supervised at all times.
7. You will be held responsible for any injuries or damage caused by you or your machine.
8. Minimum of two people at the facility while riding.
9. Day pass riders must have designated pass clearly displayed on bike and/or rider.
10. ATV’s: No riders under 6 years old. 6 years of age – 50cc, 12 years of age – 70cc, under 16 years of age 90cc and over.
11. Cross creeks at designated crossings only. No riding through creek beds.
12. Trails are one-way traffic unless marked otherwise.
13. Observe all safety and caution signs, barricades, etc.
14. Stay on marked trails. Trails that are marked “closed” or are “under construction” are not rider ready. Riding on them will be considered trespassing.
15. All riders are required to stop when signaled to do so by facility staff.
16. Absolutely no alcoholic beverages on the track/trails.
17. Camping is available in designated areas only.
18. When camping; no riding after dark.
19. Carry out what you carry in.
20. Riding on this property is a privilege. Please be respectful of the land and of the landowner by staying in the areas designated for your off-road recreation.
21. All buildings, structures, tree stands and machinery are off limits and considered private property. Anyone caught in the restricted areas will be escorted off the property and have their riding privileges revoked.
22. All riders are required to comply with facility rules. Knowingly breaking the rules will result in a non-refundable escort from the facility.
23. Rules are subject to change without notice.
Sugar Maple MX
5711 Sugar Maple Road
Hill Point, WI 53937